SUNDAY 13 SEPTEMBER 2020, BOOMERANG GOLF CLUB
COVID SAFE PLAN
As our event is less than 500 attendees the Queensland Government COVID Safe Event Checklist Statement of Compliance is required and will be followed.
Please do not attend the event if you have any:
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Have been overseas in the last 14 days
- Please stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
- Attendees will not be penalised for not attending when unwell and will be offered a full refund for the golf and lunch
- If you become unwell during the event please advise the organisers and they will assist you
- MAINTAINING PHYSICAL DISTANCING IS THE INDIVIDUALS RESPONSIBILITY
On arrival please maintain social distancing and avoid any crowding when waiting to register and tee-off as well as when getting your lunch, drinks and using the toilet facilities
Please use the hand sanitisers available at the stations around the facilities. We have disposable face masks available, please ask the organisers should you require one
Thank you for your support, we look forward to another great day of golf and lunch in beautiful surroundings while raising funds for the pensioners in Zimbabwe.
Leave a Comment